A better movie than a book

  • darancgrissom@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2003
      Upon reflection, and a chance viewing of "Minority Report," I would like to submit that most Phillip K. Dick novels (Minority Report, Blade Runner) make better movies than books. Esspecially when interpreted in a broad sense. Minority Report was far to bleak in short story novella format, but Spielberg gave it a real affirming feel. The Blade Runner book had some very stuff about electric sheep which was some odd metaphor about keeping up with the jones'. When expergated in the movie it helped the pace imensely.
      So there is at least one author whos books I like better when made into movies