Re: [mythsoc] Risks of Fantasy Fandom

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2003
      The final question on JEOPARDY tonight was

      "In this three-part classic writing, the hero meets Nimrod, Ulysses,
      Muhammad, and Thomas Aquinas."

      I found myself trying to recall the title of Philip Jose Farmer's RIVERWORLD
      and whether it came in three parts. !!!

      In another pleasing nod to Mythopoeia, a Category of questions was "Eros
      Myth." (say it out loud and it rocks)

      Diamond Proudbrook