Course on the Inklings in UK

  • David S. Bratman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2003
      This showed up on the Coinherence list, and I thought it should be passed
      on. Don't know anything else about it; couldn't find anything at the web site.

      Faith, Faƫrie & Fantasy:
      C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien & Charles Williams
      Weekend course led by Ian Russell Lowell
      5-7 September 2003
      Knuston Hall, Irchester, Northants. NN29 7EU
      Tel.: 01933 312104/Fax.: 01933 357596
      E-mail: enquiries@...
      Website: www.knustonhall.org.uk

      - DB