The Lay of Elbethril and Hornbeam...

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      Hi all... I am still on No Mail but had to quickly write and thank whomever
      it was that recommended, quite some time back, the Lay mentioned above for
      my reading pleasure. I ordered the 1991 set of Mythprints and have finally
      worked my way 'round to reading them. What a lark those verses are. I'd
      love to read more such.

      I had just this afternoon set, almost flung, aside a copy of Elizabeth
      Cunningham's _Daughter of the Shining Isles_, which proved to be not at all
      my sort of reading.

      a bientot,

      Lizzie Triano
      lizziewriter@...