ADMIN: Mythsoc list guidelines

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      There was a request to repost the list guidelines. Here they are:

      Hello,

      Welcome to the Mythopoeic Society listserv! This list is open to
      discussion of
      any topic related to the Mythopoeic Society, either of Mythopoeic works
      and
      authors, or of business related to the Mythopoeic Society.

      The Mythopoeic Society is a nonsectarian organization, and our
      members represent a variety of religious (and non-religious) views.
      Therefore, please keep in mind that other list members may have
      different religious views.

      Some further guidelines:

      The list is open to participants of all ages, so please forward
      commentary
      appropriately.

      Inappropriate commentary (including "flames") can result in removal from
      the
      list.

      Please do not send attached files or binary files to the list. If your
      e-mail
      has HTML, please turn off the HTML option.

      All posts to the list are placed in public archives, which may be read
      by anyone going to the site. Your posts may be used by the
      officers (e.g. Stewards) of the Mythopoeic Society for information or
      publicity. We cannot prevent others from forwarding or transferring
      your posts, though we would ask in courtesy that those other than
      Mythopoeic Society officers contact the originator of the post for
      their consent before placing the post elsewhere, and the such posts
      be accompanied by proper acknowledgement.

      To unsubscribe from this list, go to the Yahoo groups web site, at
      groups.yahoo.com, and select the User Center link from the menu bar
      on the left. This menu will also let you change your subscription
      between digest and normal mode.

      Please send any questions about the list to the list moderator, below.

      Have fun!

      Cordially,
      Joan Marie Verba
      List Moderatator