Posting

  • spark654@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2002
      In a message dated 12/31/02 10:16:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      mythsoc@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > Speaking as another AOL member: Sparky, if you're going to answer so many
      > posts, individually, the best thing you can do is change from a digest
      > subscription to an individual post subscription.
      >
      > Then your quotes will (usually) come out with the proper attribution
      > automatically.
      >
      > Diamond Proudbrook

      Sorry, "Diamondy" but this is more convenient for me. If it's too much for
      you, just skip my posts.

      Sparkdog

    • Carl F. Hostetter
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2002
        On Tuesday, December 31, 2002, at 10:50 PM, spark654@... wrote:

        > Sorry, "Diamondy" but this is more convenient for me. If it's too
        > much for
        > you, just skip my posts.

        You have missed the point. Mary was not complaining about the number of
        your posts, but about your failure to accurately indicate who you are
        quoting. This failure leads to confusion, is poor netiquette, and is
        just plain rude. As was your response.