Re: [mythsoc] Digest Number 1089

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Dec 31, 2002
      Speaking as another AOL member: Sparky, if you're going to answer so many
      posts, individually, the best thing you can do is change from a digest
      subscription to an individual post subscription.

      Then your quotes will (usually) come out with the proper attribution
      automatically.

      Diamond Proudbrook
    • John Davis
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 28 3:02 AM