World Building

  • spark654@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2002
      In a message dated 12/31/02 7:33:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      mythsoc@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > If you've made it to the end of this ramble let me wish you a happy new
      > year.
      >
      > -- David.

      Happy New Year.

      Far from a ramble, that was a great desciption of some considerations one
      should make when building a world.

      I find far too many of them these days just compilations of the favorite bits
      of books the writer has enjoyed. On the other hand, there are plenty of
      works in which the writer becomes so enamored of his world-making that the
      details get numbing.

      Sparkdog