Harry Potter

  • Stolzi@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 100 , Sep 22, 1999
      In Hollywood, Nothing's Hotter Than Potter

      HOLLYWOOD (Variety) - A full month before the script version of this year's
      hottest literary property has been delivered to Warner Bros., heavyweights
      like Steven Spielberg, Chris Columbus, Jonathan Demme, Rob Reiner and Brad
      Silberling are jockeying to direct it. With three books leading the New York
      Times Best Seller List and almost 5 million copies in print, Harry Potter has
      become the biggest literary phenomenon in years and the most powerful kid in
      Hollywood.
    • Berni Phillips
      Message 100 of 100 , Aug 17, 2005
        From: "Stolzi" <Stolzi@...>

        > http://www.comics.com/comics/nancy/archive/nancy-20050817.html
        >
        > or
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/c5mr8

        Wow, I didn't know they were still publishing Nancy! I see they've updated
        the look of her aunt's but not Nancy herself. I guess it would be like
        Blondie and Dagwood getting different hairstyles. They're all prisoners of
        their hairdos.

        Berni