My Nephew the Film Critic

  • spark654@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31 11:23 AM
      In a message dated 12/31/02 9:08:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      mythsoc@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > One of my nephews has
      > already
      > seen it three times. When I discussed it with him today, he
      > commented
      > that he couldn't understand why some people can't seperate the
      > film from
      > the books, because after all, it's two different mediums, and
      > the screenplay was
      > an adaptation of the book, not the book itself.
      > Ah well, different strokes for different folks....

      Sounds like a very bright person! ;) He may even have aspirations to write
      adaptations, so you'd better start working on him quickly before he goes to
      Hollywood and adapts "Jude the Obscure" for Michael Bay or something equally
      horrible.

      Sparkdog