Harry Potter in Paperback

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 1999
      I saw Sorcerer's Stone in paperback at my son's school's book sale, supplied
      by Scholastic Books of course. They still had Chamber of Secrets in hard
      cover, but paperback I'm sure will be out soon. Sorry, I didn't bother with
      the price since I already had hard cover, but I'll try to remember to look
      tomorrow evening at the Open House and write it down.

      Mythically yours,

      Lisa