CS Lewis program

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2002
      On Tuesday, December 24, one of our PBS stations ran a program, "The
      Magic Never Ends" which was essentially a biography of C. S. Lewis.
      Among others, they interviewed Douglas Gresham and Walter Hooper.
      (Gresham I had seen before, but Hooper I hadn't.)

      I found it largely, but not entirely, accurate.

      At the end, they said that copies of the program could be ordered by
      calling 1-800-PLAY-PBS.

      Joan
      Joan Marie Verba
      verba001@...