A request

  • Berni Phillips
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 1999
      Folks, when you reply to another message, would you please edit the
      original message, leaving only the text of what you are actually
      responding to? This is a point of netiquette. Pages and pages of
      quoted material that are irrelevant take too long to scroll through.
      Time is money, and many of us don't have enough of either.

      Thank you.

      Berni
    • Mari Dole
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20 8:41 AM
        Hello Everyone,

        As many of you know, I don't see, so am unable to read print. I have
        heard references to Tolkien's poem, "Mythopoeia" in several posts and
        elsewhere and would very much like to read it, as, to my knowledge, it
        is not available in a non-print format. I would be happy to supply tapes
        and postage to anyone wishing to read it aloud, and I can, of course
        read it (or my software can at any rate) on computer. I would probably
        transcribe it into Braille afterward, as even the most up-to-date screen
        readers are monotonous. Anyway, if anyone is interested, please feel
        free to contact me off list. Thank you in advance.

        Blessings

        Mari Dole