Edith Crowe/SJSU is out of the office.

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 1969
      I will be out of the office starting Tue 01/11/2005 and will not return
      until Tue 01/18/2005.

      I shall review email & voicemail only occasionally for most of that time,
      so please be patient.
    • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 23, 2002
        I will be out of the office starting 12/21/2002 and will not return until
        01/13/2003.

        I will respond to your message when I return. I will be reviewing my email
        from home, but infrequently.
      • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 28 1:00 AM
          I will be out of the office starting 03/21/2003 and will not return until
          04/01/2003.
        • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 18, 2003
            I will be out of the office starting 12/18/2003 and will not return until
            01/12/2004.

            I'll be reviewing this email, but not frequently, so be patient. Happy
            Holidays!