Re: [mythsoc] IF YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR USED BOOKS

  • dianejoy@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 10, 2002
      Original Message:
      -----------------
      From: ERATRIANO@...
      Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 20:39:29 EST
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] IF YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR USED BOOKS

      That is too bad. I saw the same notice in my old mail recently, and had
      meant to check it out. So it wasn't really a member reference?

      BTW I am in the process of converting to earthlink. I notified yahoogroups
      on the official page but it hadn't caught up yet last I checked. IN Case
      anyone wants my new and correct address it will be on future posts but
      anyway
      it's

      lizziewriter@...

      __________________________________

      Congrats to converting to the best of ISPs. Notice that I am also an
      Earthlinker. :)

      Further on the used book topic... it's fun to browse online but isn't it
      wonderful to go and fondle them in person? lol

      http://mail2web.com/ .
    • ERATRIANO@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 10, 2002
        In a message dated 12/10/2002 8:24:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        dianejoy@... writes:

        > I find that it's much harder to let go of the book once I have it in my
        > hand. Therefore, I am much more likely to buy it, rather than looking at a
        > pic of it at an online bookstore. Of course, if it's a title I've been
        > looking for (such as that last Daniel Hood title I haven't been able to
        > find), I'm in trouble, even on line. ---djb

        Hmmm.... I have a different condition. If it's online and reasonably
        affordable, and a topic/title that I want, I may not be able to resist buying
        it. In person, I can open the book and flip through it and often it's not
        really what I want. I am getting better but I have bought many things online
        (books and other things) that I would have been able to resist in person.

        There are usually way more choices online than in any one bookstore, too, so
        even as I get better at resisting, I can always keep plugging more things
        into the search engine and find more temptations. All too often in a
        bookstore, I consult my list and can't find most of the titles.

        Who is Daniel Hood?

        Lizzie