Re: [mythsoc] slogans

  • tghsaw
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 2002
      I'm not sure how this got started, but, hey, I'll throw one in! Back during the days of the federally mandated 55 mph speed limit, there was:

      "186,000 miles per second: It's not just a good idea--It's the law!"

      BTW, today's the birthday of an online buddy of mine who's a geologist--I'll have to pass the Gondwanaland one on to her as a present. 8-)

      --Trudy