Re: [mythsoc] Naked Quidditch Match

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2002
      Joan Marie -Where do you find these things?!? <beg> Keep up the fun work!

      Can you get me in touch with M, Inc? I want one Robe (XL) and one
      Calendar. I think my Galleons are in my other purse... Can I pre-order
      the book, too?

      They are having way to much fun with mmail. Oh, to be a teen-ager again
      *sigh*.

      Mythically yours,
      Lisa