film studies course

  • Jeremy Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2002
      This is off-topic: I am currently writing a Film Studies course, which will
      run next September, and be set in between BTEC and degree level. The course
      will include film theory; the history of cinema; regulation and censorship;
      scriptwriting; contemporary cinema; and the global entertainment industry.

      I need to gauge the level of interest in the local area (the course will run
      at Dartford in north Kent, UK). Is there anyone who would be interested in a
      Film Studies course like this?

      Thanks,

      --
      __________________________________

      Jeremy Robinson

      P.O. Box 393, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 5XU, U.K.

      tel: 01622-729593 (UK)
      01144-1622-729593 (US)
      0044-1622-729593 (Europe)
      mobile: 0777-9874844