Re: [mythsoc] IF YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR USED BOOKS

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 7, 2002
      That is too bad. I saw the same notice in my old mail recently, and had
      meant to check it out. So it wasn't really a member reference?

      BTW I am in the process of converting to earthlink. I notified yahoogroups
      on the official page but it hadn't caught up yet last I checked. IN Case
      anyone wants my new and correct address it will be on future posts but anyway
      it's

      lizziewriter@...

      Further on the used book topic... it's fun to browse online but isn't it
      wonderful to go and fondle them in person? lol

      Lizzie

    • Stolzi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 7, 2002
        In a message dated 12/7/2002 7:09:32 PM Central Standard Time,
        lisa@... writes:

        > This is obviously spam, since one of my other groups got the same e-mail
        > message. He used a slightly different e-mail address for that group.
        > Definitely fishy.

        Fishy Spam? Wotta thought! :)

        Diamond Proudbrook

      • dianejoy@earthlink.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 10, 2002
          That is too bad. I saw the same notice in my old mail recently, and had
          meant to check it out. So it wasn't really a member reference?

          BTW I am in the process of converting to earthlink. I notified yahoogroups
          on the official page but it hadn't caught up yet last I checked. IN Case
          anyone wants my new and correct address it will be on future posts but
          anyway
          it's

          lizziewriter@...

          __________________________________

          Congrats to converting to the best of ISPs. Notice that I am also an
          Earthlinker. :)

          http://mail2web.com/ .
        • ERATRIANO@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 10, 2002
            In a message dated 12/10/2002 8:24:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
            dianejoy@... writes:

            > I find that it's much harder to let go of the book once I have it in my
            > hand. Therefore, I am much more likely to buy it, rather than looking at a
            > pic of it at an online bookstore. Of course, if it's a title I've been
            > looking for (such as that last Daniel Hood title I haven't been able to
            > find), I'm in trouble, even on line. ---djb

            Hmmm.... I have a different condition. If it's online and reasonably
            affordable, and a topic/title that I want, I may not be able to resist buying
            it. In person, I can open the book and flip through it and often it's not
            really what I want. I am getting better but I have bought many things online
            (books and other things) that I would have been able to resist in person.

            There are usually way more choices online than in any one bookstore, too, so
            even as I get better at resisting, I can always keep plugging more things
            into the search engine and find more temptations. All too often in a
            bookstore, I consult my list and can't find most of the titles.

            Who is Daniel Hood?

            Lizzie