IF YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR USED BOOKS

  • burin62 <burin58@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 7, 2002
      Check out this new place for Auctions and Fixed price Sales (no
      listing fee).

      I personally liked the amazing : "AUTO-RELIST UNTIL SOLD" option.

      HTTP://www.sellatonce.com/cgi-bin/auction/main.pl

      regards

      Fred
    • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 7, 2002
        Excuse me -

        This is obviously spam, since one of my other groups got the same e-mail
        message. He used a slightly different e-mail address for that group.
        Definitely fishy.

        Joan, you know what to do.

        Mythically yours,
        Lisa

      • ERATRIANO@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 7, 2002
          That is too bad. I saw the same notice in my old mail recently, and had
          meant to check it out. So it wasn't really a member reference?

          BTW I am in the process of converting to earthlink. I notified yahoogroups
          on the official page but it hadn't caught up yet last I checked. IN Case
          anyone wants my new and correct address it will be on future posts but anyway
          it's

          lizziewriter@...

          Further on the used book topic... it's fun to browse online but isn't it
          wonderful to go and fondle them in person? lol

          Lizzie

        • Stolzi@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 7, 2002
            In a message dated 12/7/2002 7:09:32 PM Central Standard Time,
            lisa@... writes:

            > This is obviously spam, since one of my other groups got the same e-mail
            > message. He used a slightly different e-mail address for that group.
            > Definitely fishy.

            Fishy Spam? Wotta thought! :)

            Diamond Proudbrook

          • dianejoy@earthlink.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 10, 2002
              That is too bad. I saw the same notice in my old mail recently, and had
              meant to check it out. So it wasn't really a member reference?

              BTW I am in the process of converting to earthlink. I notified yahoogroups
              on the official page but it hadn't caught up yet last I checked. IN Case
              anyone wants my new and correct address it will be on future posts but
              anyway
              it's

              lizziewriter@...

              __________________________________

              Congrats to converting to the best of ISPs. Notice that I am also an
              Earthlinker. :)

              http://mail2web.com/ .
            • ERATRIANO@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 10, 2002
                In a message dated 12/10/2002 8:24:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
                dianejoy@... writes:

                > I find that it's much harder to let go of the book once I have it in my
                > hand. Therefore, I am much more likely to buy it, rather than looking at a
                > pic of it at an online bookstore. Of course, if it's a title I've been
                > looking for (such as that last Daniel Hood title I haven't been able to
                > find), I'm in trouble, even on line. ---djb

                Hmmm.... I have a different condition. If it's online and reasonably
                affordable, and a topic/title that I want, I may not be able to resist buying
                it. In person, I can open the book and flip through it and often it's not
                really what I want. I am getting better but I have bought many things online
                (books and other things) that I would have been able to resist in person.

                There are usually way more choices online than in any one bookstore, too, so
                even as I get better at resisting, I can always keep plugging more things
                into the search engine and find more temptations. All too often in a
                bookstore, I consult my list and can't find most of the titles.

                Who is Daniel Hood?

                Lizzie