Return to Middle Earth

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2002
      I wish someone had mentioned that there was a program on the WB tonight
      about The Two Towers movie. I caught maybe the last 3 minutes of it
      waiting for another show.

      Joan
      Joan Marie Verba
      verba001@...
    • Wayne G. Hammond
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2002
        Two programs related to Peter Jackson's _Lord of the Rings_ are scheduled
        for broadcast on the Bravo cable channel: Ian McKellen (Gandalf) is to be
        featured on "Inside the Actors Studio", Sunday, 8 December, at 8:00 pm
        Eastern; and the film is the subject of "Page to Screen" Monday, 9
        December, at 8:00 pm Eastern (repeated at 11:00 pm).

        Expect numerous commercials for "The Two Towers".

        Wayne Hammond
      • Joan Marie Verba
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2002
          "Wayne G. Hammond" wrote:

          > Two programs related to Peter Jackson's _Lord of the Rings_ are scheduled
          > for broadcast on the Bravo cable channel: Ian McKellen (Gandalf) is to be
          > featured on "Inside the Actors Studio", Sunday, 8 December, at 8:00 pm
          > Eastern; and the film is the subject of "Page to Screen" Monday, 9
          > December, at 8:00 pm Eastern (repeated at 11:00 pm).

          Noted.

          > Expect numerous commercials for "The Two Towers".

          Can't get enough of them!

          Thanks,
          Joan
          Joan Marie Verba