A cheering bit of news

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2002
      I think David Bratman, particularly, will like this:

      Grace Monk, member of our Mythcon 34 committee, has introduced her family one
      by one (OF COURSE!) to the LORD OF THE RINGS.

      Plus, they all saw the movie last year when it came out.

      The daughter, next-to-youngest of the children, has now started reading LOTR
      for the first time. She had gotten through Rivendell and part way beyond (if
      I recall) when she said to her mom that in comparison

      "The movie is just PATHETIC."

      Diamond Proudbrook
    • Sheila
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
        They finally updated the site for the Two Towers
        Soundtrack - http://www.lordoftherings-soundtrack.com/
        One of my favorite artists Sheila Chandra is a
        vocalist on the new soundtrack. Yah!

        Sheila.

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com