Re: [mythsoc] Aragorn and kingship, and kingship elsewhere

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 29 , Nov 25, 2002
      In a message dated 11/25/2002 9:27:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      WendellWag@... writes:

      > Besides, fractals only became well known fairly late in Asimov's life.
      >
      > Wendell Wagner

      Oh, right, he's dead, isn't he? :-( My mistake. So whose should I read
      then? Barbara Kingsolver? I'm not sure what she wrote about but I did just
      pick up a book of her essays (if that isn't an incriminating display of
      anti-logic then I'm Yu-Sai Wa Wa).

      Thank you, Wendell & sweet dreams to you tonight.

      Lizzie

      Message 2 of 29 , Nov 25, 2002
        I don't know really. The only book I can think of offhand is _Chaos_ by
        James Gleick.