Re: [mythsoc] Silmaril!?

  • dianejoy@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 22, 2002
      Original Message:
      -----------------
      From: ERATRIANO@...
      Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 15:30:46 EST
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Silmaril!?

      In a message dated 11/21/2002 2:01:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      r.eicher@... writes:

      > Thank you, it is nice to be appreciated. I guess I can let you keep it a
      > little while longer, after all it does suit you so well.

      Thank you, sir. Your servant, sir. Begging pardon, sir, but it has been a
      part of me for long enough that I think the Light might defy any attempt to
      retake it by force in any event.

      *so-called reality break*
      (I ran into Randall's fictional characters on another list, and have had
      the
      pleasure of writing with him for a couple of years now. Personally I find
      some of those characters absolutely TDF, and his history insights
      invaluable.
      And ladies, he's single. lol)
      *end reality break*

      Sounds like a person I'd like to know. ---djb

      Lizzie

      http://mail2web.com/ .