Re: [mythsoc] Experiment in Criticism (?)

  • dianejoy@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2002
      Original Message:
      -----------------
      From: ERATRIANO@...
      Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:41:39 EST
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Experiment in Criticism

      In a message dated 11/21/2002 10:54:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      dianejoy@... writes:

      > And who is this, pray tell? I am morbidly curious.

      You may have seen C.S. Friedman's Coldfire books, _Black Sun Rising_ (the
      cover art was very popular), _When True Night Falls_ and _Crown of
      Shadows_.
      The guy on the cover (not my image of him tho) is Merentha. Woo hoo hoo,
      he
      can drain my life force anytime...

      Got those; I can now start satisfying my curiosity. He probably drains
      your life force, simply by looking at him. That happens to me when I watch
      Marcus Cole on B5.

      And I can guarantee that what we are engaging in at this moment is *not* an
      experiment in criticism! ---djb

      http://mail2web.com/ .