Re: [mythsoc] Experiment in Criticism

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2002
      In a message dated 11/21/2002 10:54:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      dianejoy@... writes:

      > And who is this, pray tell? I am morbidly curious.

      You may have seen C.S. Friedman's Coldfire books, _Black Sun Rising_ (the
      cover art was very popular), _When True Night Falls_ and _Crown of Shadows_.
      The guy on the cover (not my image of him tho) is Merentha. Woo hoo hoo, he
      can drain my life force anytime...

      Lizzie