Silmaril!?

  • Steve Schaper
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 21, 2002
      > Message: 3
      > Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:52:15 EST
      > From: ERATRIANO@...
      > Subject: Re: Aragorn and kingship, and kingship elsewhere
      > And I already own one of the Three, as well as a
      > Silmaril.

      You are sooo toast! Wait until the heirs of Feanor come demanding it!

      Steve Schaper <sschaper@...>
    • SusanPal@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 21, 2002
        In a message dated 11/21/2002 8:31:04 AM Pacific Standard Time,
        sschaper@... writes:

        > You are sooo toast! Wait until the heirs of Feanor come demanding it!

        ROFL! Yeah, no kidding!

        But I have to ask: what does your Silmaril look like, anyway?

        Susan

      • ERATRIANO@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 21, 2002
          In a message dated 11/21/2002 11:30:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
          sschaper@... writes:

          > You are sooo toast! Wait until the heirs of Feanor come demanding it!

          ROFLOL Actually I am in pretty good with one of them... there's another one
          who could whisk me away if I weren't a placid domesticated stay-at-home mom
          type. lol

          (If anyone's curious, it's disguised as an Old European/Old Mine cut estate
          diamond, but I saw through that in a minute, aided by the eerie light of a
          winter afternoon.)

          Lizzie

        • Randall Eicher
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 21, 2002
            > ROFLOL Actually I am in pretty good with one of them... there's another
            one
            > who could whisk me away if I weren't a placid domesticated stay-at-home
            mom
            > type. lol

            Thank you, it is nice to be appreciated. I guess I can let you keep it a
            little while longer, after all it does suit you so well.

            Randall
          • ERATRIANO@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 21, 2002
              In a message dated 11/21/2002 2:01:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
              r.eicher@... writes:

              > Thank you, it is nice to be appreciated. I guess I can let you keep it a
              > little while longer, after all it does suit you so well.

              Thank you, sir. Your servant, sir. Begging pardon, sir, but it has been a
              part of me for long enough that I think the Light might defy any attempt to
              retake it by force in any event.

              *so-called reality break*
              (I ran into Randall's fictional characters on another list, and have had the
              pleasure of writing with him for a couple of years now. Personally I find
              some of those characters absolutely TDF, and his history insights invaluable.
              And ladies, he's single. lol)
              *end reality break*

              Lizzie

            • dianejoy@earthlink.net
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 22, 2002
                r.eicher@... writes:

                > Thank you, it is nice to be appreciated. I guess I can let you keep it a
                > little while longer, after all it does suit you so well.

                Thank you, sir. Your servant, sir. Begging pardon, sir, but it has been a
                part of me for long enough that I think the Light might defy any attempt to
                retake it by force in any event.

                *so-called reality break*
                (I ran into Randall's fictional characters on another list, and have had
                the
                pleasure of writing with him for a couple of years now. Personally I find
                some of those characters absolutely TDF, and his history insights
                invaluable.
                And ladies, he's single. lol)
                *end reality break*

                Sounds like a person I'd like to know. ---djb

                Lizzie

                http://mail2web.com/ .