Re: [mythsoc] Check out http://diaries.diagon.org/ - LOTR spoof site

  • tghsaw
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 20, 2002
      From: Berni Phillips
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 7:31 PM
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Check out http://diaries.diagon.org/ - LOTR spoof site

      >As I am someone who does mind the mature content, would you mind posting
      some of the best lines? Thanks!

      >Berni

      Well, to combine two current topics, we have Aragorn's, "When I get to be king, you are *so* fired!"

      Some of the best "diary entries" are longer: One of the Ringwraiths complaining about how Sauron's gift-giving has gone downhill now that He can take him for granted. Legolas griping about Boromir's shield. Frodo writing the day after the Council of Elrond, ending with, "Maybe a bad decision." Poor, misunderstood Ringwraith #5 who doesn't quite know why Aragorn "went all wonky" and threw fire at him (but Sam will kill him if he tries anything).
      If I run across some of them again I'll try to send them along--maybe off-list because it might not be right away, and because they *are* a bit long.

      --Trudy