Tolkien parodies

  • Pauline J. Alama
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2002
      "Senator Bilbo"? I must have missed that one.
      Pauline

      Pauline J. Alama
      http://www.geocities.com/paulinejalama/paulinealama.html
      THE EYE OF NIGHT
      (Bantam Spectra, July 2002)

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2002
        In a message dated 11/19/2002 9:20:59 AM Pacific Standard Time,
        PJAlama@... writes:

        > "Senator Bilbo"? I must have missed that one.

        It was in Patrick Nielsen Hayden's anthology STARLIGHT 3 (along with a story
        of mine that was reprinted in YBFH #15, brag brag).

        Susan