Destinations? Dallas TX book stores

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2002
      Hi all,

      I recently went to the big Half Price Books store in Dallas TX, and was so
      blown away that I want to go again someday. Since I live in NY, that is a
      tall order. Are there any good mythie destinations or events in the area
      that would help fill out my itinerary? I was in DFW for a doll collector
      event, but the next such event will be elsewhere.

      BTW if anyone else lives in that area, it is on Loop 12 at US 75. Huge,
      huge, and well organized AND has a non-chain coffee/bake shop attached.
      Heaven, just heaven. lol

      Thanks again to Randall for driving me. (I know you are still lurking about
      here.)

      Lizzie