Thank You

  • Mari Dole
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2002
      Hello,

      Many thanks to all who responded to my post about accent marks. I will
      try all the suggestions--those not requiring the use of a mouse anyway,
      as mouses (mice?) are not an option. I do use Word, by the way, so I'll
      try the insert menu first before tackling all those ASCII codes! I do
      know that there are fonts available online for the Tengwar, but I can
      just imagine what my screen reader would say: "You idiot! That's not a
      character!" I will, then, be using Roman letters. Thanks again.

      Blessings

      Mari