Needed, Tolkien trivia expert

  • David Lenander
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2002
      I received this memo from Greg Mone, and thought perhaps it should be posted
      here. Greg agreed to the reposting, and in fact would appreciate his message
      being further distributed to anywhere he might find someone to help with this
      project. I don't belong to any of those Tolkien discussion lists where, perhaps,
      he might find even more likely trivia lovers. --David Lenander

      We're doing a Tolkien trivia quiz on the Popular Science website (it's a
      general interest science mag based in NY) and are looking for someone
      who could check over the difficulty and validity of the questions we've
      put together. If you could help, or know of anyone who would be
      interested, please let me know.
      Thanks,
      Greg Mone
      Popular Science
      212.779.5586
      Greg's eddress seems to be:

      psnews@...
      --

      David Lenander, Library Manager I

      University of Minnesota Bio-Medical Library Access Services

      Diehl Hall / 505 Essex SE, / Mpls., MN 55455

      Phone: work: (612)626-3375 fax: (612)626-2454 home: (651)292-8887