Re: [mythsoc] Shippey, France and probably other question

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 13, 2002
      In a message dated 11/13/2002 1:29:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      alexeik@... writes:

      > It just means "I speak Occitan -- I learned it when I was young".

      I guessed the first part, the second was the stumper. So did you really?
      Not something you pick up in school over here, I suspect.

      I am so sorry I didn't get to that con this summer... you and Connie Willis,
      what a combination...

      Lizzie