Re: Re: [mythsoc] Shippey, France and probably other question

  • alexeik@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 13, 2002
      In a message dated 11/13/2 6:15:16 PM, Lizzie wrote:

      <<> Ieu parli la lenga d'òc -- l'ai appresa quora eri joine. :-)

      Ooh what does that mean, Alexei?>>

      It just means "I speak Occitan -- I learned it when I was young".
      Alexei
    • ERATRIANO@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 13, 2002
        In a message dated 11/13/2002 1:29:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        alexeik@... writes:

        > It just means "I speak Occitan -- I learned it when I was young".

        I guessed the first part, the second was the stumper. So did you really?
        Not something you pick up in school over here, I suspect.

        I am so sorry I didn't get to that con this summer... you and Connie Willis,
        what a combination...

        Lizzie