Re: Magic Systems (was 1998 Books)

  • Staci Dumoski
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 1999
      On Thu, 7 Jan 1999, Diane Baker wrote:

      > Since I don't want this to range off topic, I just want to thank you for
      > your comments, and ask if you have a forum for discussion of such topics
      > on your site. You have a great publication going. It may become a
      > regular bookmark of mine.

      Thanks for you compliments. Unfortunately Phantastes doesn't have any
      forums at this time. I know of a couple of mailing lists where you could
      no doubt find lots of people willing to discuss the subject. The is
      fantasy@.... You can find information about joining the list
      and the Internet Fantasy Writers Association at http://www.chaosmanor.com
      Also, there is the Dreamsong Fantasy Writers list, which you can join
      through Onelist.com. You'll find lots of great advice from pros and
      amateurs alike on both lists.

      Best,
      Staci

      Staci Dumoski unicorn@...