Suite101 article for October 6, 2002

  • Michael Martinez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2002
      Well, this article is two weeks late, and I'm sorry so many people
      have been left wanting more without much explanation. I've just been
      really, really busy. It doesn't help that Xenite.Org is down right
      now, and no one has any way of reaching me by email.

      I hope to be able to post another article before the end of October,
      so as to return to schedule. In the meantime, hope everyone enjoys
      this one.

      Something wicked this way comes

      How could Sauron have returned to life and established himself on Dol
      Guldur without someone noticing? Even if his resurrection occurred in
      secret, Greenwood the Great could not have become Mirkwood overnight.
      So, what happened?

      http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/tolkien/94801