Request for Proceedings contributors

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2002
      In addition to being the Friendly Neighborhood Mythsoc List
      Administrator, I'm also Secretary of the Mythopoeic Press. One of our
      titles is the Proceedings, and I have a question for those on the list
      who might have contributed:

      When you submitted your paper to the Proceedings, did you sign a
      contract? (And if so, could I have a copy?) If you didn't sign a
      contract, I would want to know that, too.

      Please send replies to my address below instead of to the list.

      Thanks,
      Joan
      Joan Marie Verba
      verba001@...