home again...

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2002
      for those of you who heard of my accident from Grace.

      Diamond Proudbrook

    • Joan Marie Verba
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 26, 2002
        Stolzi@... wrote:

        > for those of you who heard of my accident from Grace.

        ...and I hope you're recovering well!

        Joan
        Joan Marie Verba
        verba001@...
      • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 26, 2002
          Hope you recover fully. The fact that they've released you so soon is a
          good sign.

          Read some good books while you can!

          Mythically yours,
          Lisa