a question from a wet-behind-the-ears student

  • Old.Ghost@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2002
      'Lo.
      For my class, I'm writing an essay which uses Tolkien's
      "On Fairy Stories" to review "The Wizard of Oz."
      To help prevent me from making a complete fool of
      myself, I wanted to ask:
      Did Tolkien himself ever comment on (or, for that matter,
      ever read) "The Wizard of Oz"? If so, where could I find his
      comments?
      Thanks.
      ~ Old Ghost

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!