Tolkien's Maps

  • Janet Croft
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2002
      I'm curious about Tolkien's maps. Does anyone out there who is more
      familiar with _The History of Middle-earth_ than I am know if
      Christopher talks about his father's map-making skills and where he
      learned them? Has anyone written an article on Tolkien's maps? (there's
      nothing in the MLA bibliography).

      Thanks,
      Janet

      Janet Brennan Croft