=Eye of Night=, by Pauline J. Alama

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2002
      This is reviewed in the new MYTHPRINT, so I thought I'd peek at the
      amazon.com page.

      From the ALA review:

      [George R.] Martin's fans and lovers of Lois McMaster Bujold's Curse of
      Chalion (2001) should enjoy this tale that is unencumbered by "high" language
      and full of everyday human eccentricity. Roberta Johnson

      Take that, Ursula K LeG! :)

      I found the sample page not lacking in language, nor in interest; shall hie
      myself to the bookstore.

      Diamond Proudbrook