Re: Rhys-Davies et al.

  • Daffyd ap Morgen
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 10, 1999
      At 02:41 AM 9/10/1999 GMT, you wrote:

      >By the way, the best web site for checking out movie and tv credits
      >is www.imdb.com. I visit it almost every time I've just seen a film,
      >to find out if and where I've seen its actors before. Sometimes the
      >answers surprise me.

      Greetings;

      Daffyd ap Morgen here; just joined the list.

      Another good web site is Ain't It Cool News
      http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/

      The person running the site is a friend of Peter Jackson. PJ will
      occsionally answer fan questions at this site and confirm or dispell rumors
      about the LotR movie.

      Daffyd ap Morgen
    • Diane Baker
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 10, 1999
        Daffyd ap Morgen wrote:

        > From: Daffyd ap Morgen <daffyd@...>
        >
        > At 02:41 AM 9/10/1999 GMT, you wrote:
        >
        > >By the way, the best web site for checking out movie and tv credits
        > >is www.imdb.com. I visit it almost every time I've just seen a film,
        > >to find out if and where I've seen its actors before. Sometimes the
        > >answers surprise me.
        >
        > Greetings;
        >
        > Daffyd ap Morgen here; just joined the list.
        >

        > Daffyd ap Morgen

        Welcome to the list! ---djb.
      • Stolzi@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 18, 1999
          Almost forgot to post this, and it's late now, but they're repeating for
          Pacific, I think: If you get Sci-Fi channel, there's a couple of movies on
          tonight with Rhys-Davies, who's slated to be Gimli.

          Mary S