Re: [mythsoc] Re: Williams essay

  • jamcconney@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 9, 2002
      In a message dated 9/9/2002 5:08:33 PM Central Daylight Time,
      dbratman@... writes:

      > I could post your query on Coinherence, the Williams list, if you're not a
      > member. It might not help, but it couldn't hurt.

      I'd appreciate that very much. I'd also love to be on the Coinherence list
      myself, if it's open to all.

      Anne

    • David S. Bratman
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 9, 2002
        Anne, if you just want to join the Coinherence list and post your question,
        it's on Yahoo Groups just like this one is. If you can sign in your
        account at groups.yahoo.com, you can join Coinherence from there.

        - David Bratman