Lewis Documentary on PBS

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2002
      Passing on this message from Dr. Dabney Hart, Scholar Guest of Honor for
      next summer's Mythcon (and hoping I haven't already missed the broadcast,
      here!):

      Many of you have heard that I was interviewed in February 2001 for a Lewis
      film called "The Magic Never Ends." Finally it is being broadcast on PBS
      this month. My program guide for September was not delivered until today,
      when I learned that it will be shown on our station this Sunday, Sept. 8th,
      at 8 p.m.
      I've heard from people in New York, St. Louis, and Tampa that they saw
      it last weekend. Different stations will be broadcasting it at diffferent
      times, and I hope many of you will be able to see it. I think there's too
      much time taken up with us "talking heads," but the scenery and the music are
      lovely.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2002
        In a message dated 9/7/2002 1:18:06 PM Central Daylight Time, Stolzi@...
        writes:

        > Many of you have heard that I was interviewed in February 2001 for a Lewis
        > film called "The Magic Never Ends."

        It's already been on PBS here (Nebraska), Very nice! If you've missed it in
        your market, take heart--these things usually get shown more than once.

        Anne