Re: [mythsoc] Michael Martinez

  • Douglas A. Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15 1:13 PM
      > Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 04:57:15 -0000
      > From: "michael_martinez2" <michael@...>

      Forgive the intrusion to the list, but in the last month I've had four
      emails to Michael Martinez at the above address hardbounce back to my
      server. I see he posts here-- does anyone else experiece this too?
      Michael, can you supply me with another address to write you at?

      Thanks,

      Doug A.

      e.g., and I quote:

      When trying to deliver your message, the mail server at niia.net encountered
      permanent problems with the following address:
      For <michael@...>, could not connect to destination domain
      (xenite.org), destination server not responding