William Sarjeant

  • Edith Crowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2002
      I got the following message from Nancy Martsch at beyondbree@....
      If anyone has information of use to her, please contact her. I remember
      there was some nice information on this list. I don't know if she's a
      member, but I'll suggest the mythsoc archives to her.

      Edith

      Dear Edith Crowe:

      I was recently informed of the death of William Sarjeant. I'm told there
      was an announcement in the program for Mythcon 33. I wasn't at Mythcon,
      so I'm writing to you. Could you provide more information? William
      Sarjeant was present at Bree Moot last spring, and was a subscriber to
      "Beyond Bree". We all remember him leading the filksongs, and the two
      papers he presented on Middle-earth geography. He will be missed.

      I would like to learn more, for myself and the readers of "Beyond Bree".
      Can you help - or direct me to someone else who can?