DVD controls, was: cataloging film

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2002
      "Grace E. Funk" wrote:

      > I have purchased the August 6, 2 disk DVD of Fellowship of the Ring,
      > plus all the highly repetitive added extras, and a DVD player to go with
      > it. That disk should come with instructions. I did not recognize its
      > "menu" for the first little while. Nor the "highlighting" device which
      > looks like a little extra decoration.

      Yes, indeed. On the very first DVD I put in, I had to stare at the
      introductory screen for quite a while and press a lot of the DVD remote
      buttons before I determined what would get me the item I wanted.

      They ought to have a "DVD for those who never used DVD before" manual.

      The "OK" button on my DVD remote has been very helpful!

      Joan
      Joan Marie Verba
      verba001@...