Radio CJMQ Tolkien show for August 21, 4PM Eastern Time Zone

  • michael_martinez2
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20 11:32 PM
      Last week I was invited to do an interview with Tigerlily Boggy-
      Hillocks and Mungo Hamwich of Buckleberry Fern on their weekly (
      http://geocities.com/passport_middle_earth/ ) Passport to Middle-
      earth show, which is wrapping up this evening with a final two-hour
      broadcast.

      Unfortunately, I am deeply involved in a project at work which made
      it impossible to guarantee to I could call in at the right time. So,
      the hosts graciously asked me to answer a few questions via email,
      and they say they'll read the answers on the air.

      If you're interested in what a couple of college students
      can say about Tolkien on the radio, then you can listen to the show
      over the Internet if you have RealPlayer (a free download).

      CJMQ's Web site has the link for the live feed:

      http://www.ubishops.ca/cjmq/index.html

      They were also trying to get someone from TheOneRing.Net, possibly
      Xoanon himself, to participate. I don't know if that will go through.

      Please let me know how it goes.

      The show will air from 4pm to 6pm Eastern Time (east Canada, east
      United States).
    • Pauline J. Alama
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21 5:32 AM
        What a fun site! Through the links, I got to find out my hobbit name (Lara Proudneck of Tuckborough) and my elvish name (Pityelle').

        Pauline J. Alama
        http://www.geocities.com/paulinejalama/paulinealama.html
        THE EYE OF NIGHT
        (Bantam Spectra, July 2002)