Re: Fwd: HUMOUR: Windows98 meets The Lord Of The Rings

  • rspeer
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 1999
      The pun is that Bill Gates is "The Dark Lord", eh?
      Ron
    • Juliet Blosser
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 1999
        Thanks! My husband and I had a good laugh at that. :)
      • Paul F. Labaki
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8, 1999
          Good for a chuckle, but, like the one ring to Bombadil, the on os has no
          power over those of us who [sic] "think different." Three cheers for mac os

          Paul Labaki