Mythcon 34, erratum

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16 2:30 PM
      There are some mistakes in our announcement in this month's MYTHPRINT.

      The good news is, the room & board is only $240 - not $250. And the date for
      the early registration fee ($45/members, $55/non-members) has been extended
      to Jan. 15.

      The bad news is, room reservations and advance deposit will probably have to
      be in a lot sooner than June 15. (We will keep you posted on this)

      The webpage has correct information as of the present:

      <A HREF="http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon34.html">Mythcon 34</A>

      Mary M. Stolzenbach, Co-chair Mythcon XXXIV